This ALPHA has been designed for use with diesel or biodiesel up to B30
– Meter: 4 piston, +/‑ 0.25%.
– Pumping unit: Belt driven with air separator & integral filter.
– Cabinet: Stainless steel, lockable front door with stay for ease of maintenance. Removable back panel. Suitable for above or below ground pipework. External base mounting holes.
– Display: LCD display with back light. Shows up to 99,999.9 litres, totaliser shows up to 99,999,999 litres. Option second sided display available.
– Pulser: Integral 10:1 or 100:1 pulser transmitter for simple connection to fuel management systems.
– Simple to maintain. Good access for service engineers.
– Standard equipment: 3.66m (12ft) steel braided hose, 10:1 or 100:1 pulser & suction inlet has flexible connector.
– Dimensions: 1245mm H x 550mm W x 530mm D.
– Nozzle not included.
– New Improved ALPHA Display – Simple & faster configuration & calibration sequence (electronic calibration).
– Clearer display with bright white LED back lighting.
– Improved viewing angle.
– Larger display with 30mm high main characters.
– Fifteen 12mm high characters on the lower line of the display allowing clearer instructions & error messaging to be shown.
– *ATEX Certificate Number: CML 15ATEX9183
50L/MIN, 70L/MIN, 90L/MIN