– 3 channel alarm designed to detect overfill, low level/reorder level or bund alarm situations in 1, 2 or 3 tanks. Connect up to 3 float switches.
– 230V, weatherproof alarm box, xenon beacon & individual channel LED’s.
– High powered alarm sounder 90dB at 1m.
– Order the float switches separately.
– Universal float switches, can be used for high, bund or low level/reorder, just configure the dip switches inside the alarm box to activate the level alarm required.
– Choose Diesel, Petrol or AdBlue®/water float switches.
– Relay outputs can be used to switch secondary equipment & sounders like our remote warning device (RWD2).
– Offers external outputs 1 per channel, they are a switch only & not a power source, not to be used to activate fuel pumps or safety valves.
– Output relay contacts rated at 250V, 5amps/100VA max.
– Volt free contacts for each channel.